- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking pan with Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening or line with a silicone baking mat
- Add all Dough ingredients except flour into a large mixing bowl and whisk. Add in flour gradually and stir in until a dough forms. Be careful not to add all the flour because you should have a little leftover.
- Divide dough into 9 pieces and roll into balls. Place into baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown on top, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Remove and brush with melted shortening, fresh herbs & salt.
Tag both in the bread catergoires